QoS: Best Effort class needs to be divided in subclasses
Current QoS settings do not provide anything to differentiate traffic in Best Effort class.
Most of the traffic can be found in this class, including p2p traffic.
Would be nice to have the possibility to prioritize BE traffic with custom filters (eg. by subnets)
and separate p2p traffic from anything else.
- Target version changed from Alpine 2.0.0 to Alpine 2.1.0
- Target version changed from Alpine 2.1.0 to Alpine 2.2.0
- Target version changed from Alpine 2.2.0 to Alpine 2.3.0
Whats the status here? will this ever be done? If not please close it as "rejected" or something.
- Target version changed from Alpine 2.3.0 to Alpine 2.4.0
- Target version changed from Alpine 2.4.0 to Alpine 2.5.0
- Due date set to 10/01/2012
- Assignee changed from iilluzion _ to Leonardo Arena
- Target version changed from Alpine 2.5.0 to Alpine 2.6.0
I suggest you try fix this yourself or close it as rejected. Illuzion will likely never do it.
- Status changed from New to Rejected
Also available in: Atom