[Bug] Alpine doesn't provide a c89 and c99 symlink or wrapper
- Priority changed from High to Normal
What breaks without c89,c99?
How does it affect many users?
If it does not break things for many users, why was it set to "high" priority?
- Target version changed from 3.5.1 to 3.6.0
I suppose we could add a small /usr/bin/c99 wrapper:
exec gcc -std=$std "$@"
then symlink c89 to it too.
Sorry, should not have set to 'high'. You're right it doesn't break things.
It's just that some Makefiles from some softwares expect c99 or c89 instead of cc.
And POSIX calls for one.
Priority can even go to Low. But I can't edit it...
- Target version changed from 3.6.0 to 3.7.0
- Target version changed from 3.7.0 to 3.8.0
This breaks vlc-3.0.0 build.
- Status changed from New to Resolved
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
- Status changed from Resolved to Closed
Also available in: Atom