firstboot cannot fetch keys if date is not set
When firstboot is run on a system without RTC the time will be incorrect and the certificate will not be accepted.
- Description updated (diff)
- Target version changed from 3.8.0 to 3.8.1
- Target version changed from 3.8.1 to 3.8.2
- Status changed from New to Resolved
This should be fixed when using swclock service.
I wonder if we could test if current time is less than for example /bin/busybox, and if it is, set the time to /bin/busybox, or maybe autoenable swclock.
- Status changed from Resolved to Closed
Also available in: Atom