- 06:04 AM Alpine Linux Revision 9a823876: main/libical: fix db.h: No such file or directory
- Make libical-dev depend on db-dev, so db.h is available when building
Fix this error when build...
- 08:28 PM Alpine Linux Revision ec9aecba: community/network-manager-applet: fix after nm upgrade
- Currently, it can't be installed (missing so:libnm-glib.so.4).
I've tried to bump the pkgrel only, but it won't buil...
- 11:43 AM Alpine build tools Revision a54d3ba2: abuild-tar.static: fix undefined reference errors
- Link against the same libs as abuild-tar and fix the order of the CC
- 07:07 AM Alpine Linux Bug #9645: chronyd fails to start due to pidfile
- I can reproduce this, and your fix works.
Note: chrony seems to be running, even if rc-status thinks it crashed.
- 07:37 AM Alpine Linux Revision c7d88571: qt5-qtwebengine: rebuild after libavformat.so bump
- 08:33 AM Alpine build tools Revision 07d9f3bf: Fix: incomplete partfile gets renamed to distfile
- Abuild-fetch uses curl (fallback to wget) to download files. They are
saved with a ".part" extension first, so they c...
- 07:19 AM Alpine Linux Revision 9d9f981a: aports: add support for armv7 [skip ci]
- This makes it possible to provide armv7 as additional architecture in
Alpine, next to armhf. See the discussion in th...
- 05:16 AM Alpine Linux Bug #8257: abuild -f doesn't verify checksums
- This can be closed.
Already fixed here:
- 08:29 PM Alpine Linux Revision dce38366: testing/virglrenderer: enable armhf/aarch64/x86
- 05:55 PM Alpine Linux Revision 78d77178: community/xfce4-mixer: fix build, modernize aport
- This fixes the following build error:
In file included from xfce-plugin-dialog.c:35:0:
Also available in: Atom