- 08:30 PM Alpine Linux Feature #7400: Feature request: sort apk search results alphabetically
- I don't know. It would slow down processing. For interactive use, that's fine, but I have some scripts that call @apk...
- 08:58 AM Alpine Linux Bug #380: "apk version" only shows up-to-date packages
- For archival purposes (reading closed/rejected issues), it'd be nicer if this were categorized under the @apk-tools@ ...
- 08:41 AM Alpine Linux Bug #5362: Booting from a fully encrypted disk requires four incorrect passphrase attempts
- I'm not experiencing this with Alpine 3.6 and syslinux.
But in any case, this issue is mis-categorized. It shouldn...
- 07:28 AM Alpine Linux Bug #6893: Invalid strdupa implementation in /usr/include/string.h
- Has been reported on musl mailing list: http://www.openwall.com/lists/musl/2017/05/13/1.
- 06:29 AM Alpine Linux Feature #6454: Package request: texlive-core
- The classes are probably in the "texlive package":https://pkgs.alpinelinux.org/packages?name=texlive&branch=&repo=&ar...
- 06:22 AM Alpine Linux Bug #6267: Sudo preserve home inconsistent between Ubuntu and Alpine
- Probably you can work around this by setting different flags in the respective @/etc/sudoers@ file. For reference, he...
- 08:08 PM Alpine Linux Bug #5690: main/llvm: backport patch to the stable branch
- Merged in commit:3ff479a.
- 08:06 PM Alpine Linux Feature #4214: Package request: julia
- Package supplied: https://pkgs.alpinelinux.org/packages?name=julia&branch=v3.6&arch=x86_64.
Close this issue?
- 07:44 PM Alpine Infrastructure Bug #5721: TLS certificate is for alpinelinux.org only, www.alpinelinux.org is missing
- Seems to be fixed, closed?
- 07:42 PM Alpine Linux Bug #5001: Let's encrypt on ARM
- If solved, bug can be closed...?
Also available in: Atom