- 02:52 PM Alpine Linux Bug #4280: acf-iptables crashes
- Works perfectly, again. Thanks!
- 07:18 PM Alpine Linux Bug #4280: acf-iptables crashes
- By the way, this problem did not occur on Alpine 3.1.x.
- 12:48 PM Alpine Linux Bug #4281 (Closed): named won't accept -u parameter to change user
- The init.d file of _named_ calls:...
- 12:28 PM Alpine Linux Bug #4280 (Closed): acf-iptables crashes
- There seems to be a bug in _acf-iptables_:...
- 12:22 PM Alpine Linux Bug #4279 (Closed): Squid requires --with-openssl to handle SSL encrypted connections
- Please, add "--with-openssl" to the build options of Squid to allow the handling SSL connections, just like in previo...
- 01:25 PM Alpine Linux Bug #3955 (Closed): BIND9 does not allow AAAA record to be filtered
- Clients in an IPv6 capable LAN get confused with external AAAA records, if the WAN uplink doesn't support IPv6. Whene...
- 12:27 AM Alpine Linux Bug #3367 (Closed): fetchmail crashes because of missing folder
- On systems with a tmpfs mounted into /var/run, fetchmail will crash right after the start-up due to the default folde...
- 09:09 AM Alpine Linux Bug #3350 (Closed): Snort does not support PPPoE interfaces
- In order to enable Snort's support for PPPoE interfaces, please, add the following build option:...
- 10:24 AM Alpine Linux Bug #3059 (Closed): Runscript of 'named' (BIND) has two depend() sections
- The file /etc/init.d/named has two separate depend() sections, which may not be what we really want....
- 09:03 PM Alpine Linux Bug #2837: [3.x.x] Minor bugs in package xendomains
- Tested on my physical router, removing the 'checkpath' in /etc/init.d/xendomains and adding the 'after localmount' to...
Also available in: Atom